Shadow Report (4): Migrant and Refugee Access to Clean Water and Sanit...
Justice In Conflicts
Achieving justice in conflicts is one of the main goals of the United Nations.
How Justice Can Be Attained?
The UN Judicial Affairs Officers help national authorities:
- Deliver basic justice services;
- Assist nationally-led investigations and prosecutions of atrocity crimes and crimes that fuel conflict;
- Support the resolution of disputes over land and other resources that drive conflict;
- Reduce the level of prolonged and arbitrary detentions;
- Enhance the professionalism and accountability of judicial staff and systems;
- Develop and implement national justice reform strategies;
- Strengthen the legislative and regulatory framework.